Power Wheelchairs
 Incontinence Supplies
 Electric Scooters
 Walking Aids
 Lift Chairs
 Bathroom Safety
 Nebulizers
 Beds & Air Mattress
 Catheters
 Stair Lifts
 Diabetic & Vacuum Erection Device
 Wheelchair and Scooter Rentals



 Physician Center
 Medicare Process

 Repair Center

 Payment Options


Join Our Newsletter:
 

Lenox Medical is a supplier of Power Wheelchairs, Scooters, Walkers, canes for mobility impaired individuals. Your Power chair or Scooter is delivered free of charge, with free in home setup and training. Our team of mobility specialist assist in gathering all the necessary paperwork from your physician and filing of your Medicare and Insurance claims. We also provide short-term scooter, wheelchair & knee walker rentals for tourist and local residents. Click here to visit our scooter & wheelchair rental page

wheelchair rental, scooter rental, wheelchair rentals, scooter rentals, rent a scooter, rent a wheelchair, washington dc scooter rentals, DC wheelchair rentals, rent scooter in Maryland, rent wheelchairs in Virginia, silver spring, laurel, Baltimore, medical supply rentals, rent wheelchair in baltimore



Attention Medicare Beneficiaries
As you know Medicare may cover the cost your power chair or scooter if your doctor qualifies you. We work with you, medicare, private insurance and your doctor to ensure you recieve the appropriate equipment. For patients who qualify Medicare will cover 80% of the cost of your power chair cover 80% of the cost of your power chair scooter and you or your secondary insurance will cover the remaining 20%.

Click here to see if you qualify for a little or no cost Power chair/scooter.

Do You:
Have mobility problems that affect performance of daily activities?

Experience difficulty or unable to self-propel in a manual wheelchair due to insufficient upper extremity function?

Experience poor endurance/shortness of breath?

Have difficulty or unable to use a cane or walker?

Fall related injury or at risk of falling?

If Yes a Power Wheelchair or Scooter might be appropriate for you.
Call us toll-free at 1-866-474-4356 to speak to our mobility specialist.
How do I rent a wheelchair or scooter
Our wheelchair and scooter rental process is easy. Simply call us toll-free at 1-866-474-4356 and provide the details of your wheelchair or scooter rental. We simply explain your options and reserve your equipment over the phone. You may also reserve your scooter or wheelchair rental online or view rates by visiting our reservation page

Other Products We Carry

- Diabetic Supplies - Commodes
- Manual Wheelchairs - Hospital Beds
- Rollator Walkers - Liftchairs

Medicare Paperwork

At lenox Medical our mobility specialist handles all the necessary paperwork required to file your Medicare or Insurance claims.

We contact your doctor, file your Medicare & Coinsurance claim.

No Insurance, No Cash, No Problem!
Our great financing option provides you with a hassle-free way to purchase your new power chair today.

To shop online for affordable products visit our linking partners for Medical supplies & Power wheelchairs. Please do understand that this company is not owned by Lenox Medical Supply. It is an independent company

Scooter & wheelchair rental
Looking for a wheelchair or scooter rental? Look no further; Scooterplus rentals, a division of Lenox Medical provides wheelchair and scooter rentals in Washington DC, Orlando, New York, Las Vegas etc. We make traveling easy for tourist and local residents. Simply call our staff at 1-866-474-4356 to arrange for a scooter or wheelchair rental to be delivered to any destination of your choice.


All New Incontinence Supplies. Medicaid Accepted.

 

Welcome | About Us | Our Products | F.A.Q.S. | Health Info | Privacy Policy | Return Policy | Contact Us | Links

Copyright 2006 © Lenox Medical Supply Services. All rights reserved.