Alta Dyne AutoFloat Air Pressure Mattress
AltaDyne AutoFloat APM Plus combines dynamic Alternating Pressure Therapy with revolutionary Active Sensor Technology for continuous, effective pressure relief and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers. The patented Active Sensor Technology automatically customizes pressure settings based on patient's anatomy and position to provide continuous, automatic pressure sensing. The deep cell design combined with dynamic alternating pressure cycles every 5 minutes provide pressure relief. Active sensor cells in the pelvic region of the mattress adjust pressure automatically. Inflate and maintain mattress to optimal pressure level based on individual patient anatomy.
- 500 lb maximum weight capacity.
- 2 year limited warranty on control unit.
- 1 year limited warranty on mattress. Mattress
- Regularly adjusts inflation level to compensate for changes in patient positioning.
- Provides automatic customized pressure management regardless of patient size.
- Convoluted foam base is designed to provide additional support and safety to patient.
- Quilted Top Sheet is highly vapor permeable and oversized creating a low friction, low shear barrier to moisture.
- Available in 34" and 42" widths.
- Control Unit
- Compact and lightweight , easily attaches to the footboard.
- Microprocessor-controlled for simplicity, reliability and ease of use.
- Automatic transport mode maintains mattress inflation during prolonged power outages.
- User friendly electronics allow the caregiver to adjust the system for individual patient comfort.
- Equipped with alarms for power outage or low mattress pressure.
- CPR quick hose release rapidly deflates mattress.
- Lock-out mode guards against inadvertent changes in setting.